My last blog post was a bit sad.
I was really struggling with my little girl starting school.
As it turns out, she's coped really well and I've coped better than I thought I would. She seems to be relishing this new stage in her life.
So I've decided to focus on the positives.
Reasons to be cheerful:
* The weather has been beautiful over the past few days.
* We spent the weekend camping at Woodlands in Devon. We had a blast. The water slides gave me a much-needed adrenaline rush & perked me up no end.
* Sleeping in the tent next to my daughter and looking at her beautiful face whilst she slept.
* Listening to owls too-wooing whilst we lay under canvas.
* Mowing the lawn today and smelling fresh cut grass...one of the best smells ever.
* Drinking tea on our bench in the September sunshine.
* Looking forward to seeing my girl at the end of the school day. I'm so proud of her & how well she is coping with school.
* Picking the last of the ripening home-grown tomatoes...I wait all Summer for this moment, nothing beats home-grown tomatoes. The photos you see here feature my Grandmother's crimson read, vintage Pyrex dish. I love this bright red dish, goes to show that Pyrex doesn't just have to be plain glass!
I'm linking up with the @Manneskjur "How does your garden grow" blog link #HDYGG
I'm also linking up with Vintage Bliss Tuesdays